The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Brrrrrrrrr




Well it has certainly been a frosty February so far and I haven't been able to get out and about to look for a new Friday evening venue yet. if anyone does have any ideas please drop me a line so I can follow up.




On the Saturday crop front, I have managed to change the date of our May crop. We are at the Scrap Revolution retreat in Barley on the 16th May, so I have moved Scrapbags to 23rd May. Please ammend your diaries and I shall reprint the magnet inserts for you ready for our next crop.




Also, I am pleased to announce that our June crop will now be a 12 hour mega crop. I shall be finalising details in due course, but please keep the date free.




That's all for now - I'll be posting class kit details for our February crop in the next few days.




Happy Scrapping


No comments: