The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Wishes

 
 
Just look at these beautiful Christmas cards made for me by the most amazingly talented bunch of scrapbookers ever. 
 
I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to every single Scrapbag for your support and friendship throughout 2012.  I really love running Scrapbags as I consider every member a dear friend, and really enjoy each month's gathering. It really is no chore preparing the crops and retreats for such a fantastic group of women, and I am sooooo  looking forward to scrapping with you all in 2013.
 
Merry Christmas and a happy, scrappy new year
xxx



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Christmas to you too, hope you had a relaxing one, you deserve it. I've had a lovely year at Scrapbags and am looking forward to scrapping in 2013. Thanks for all your hard work, it's very much appreciated. Michelle x