The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Wow What a Whopper!!!

 Yesterday the Scrapbags came out in force and convened on Hertford Heath for our February crop, and all I can say is WOW and THANKYOU for your support.  We haven't had that may croppers for some time. I would like to think it was in response to my wonderful kit designs (yeah right!)



I just lurrrrve these Echo Park Victorian garden papers.  Aren't they yummy?

I must admit that the biggest attraction yesterday was the MARVELLOUS Merly Impressions.  Chrissy Paul and Merly kindly brought along their gorgeous goodies for us to drool over, and boy, did we!!!

Our next crop is on 17th March, just a week before our Spring retreat so I am anticipating that we'll be a tad quieter.  If you'd like to come and play please drop me a line - scrapbags@ntlworld.com.  You will be very welcome.


Happy Scrapping
xx 

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi Everyone,

We had a fabulous time, it was really nice meeting you all and thank you for being so friendly.

Hope you enjoyed seeing all our lovely goodies.

Chrissy, Paul & Merley. xxx

Carole said...

Had a lovely day. The kit was beautiful enjoyed doing it and finally managed to punch around the page without any mistakes. Sorry can't make next crop as I have hair appointment and a busy weekend. Thanks again Carole x

Sue said...

fab day

the kit was gorgeous and I LOVED your design

I will be thinking of you at your next crop as I sit by the pool in the sunshine xxxx