The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I hope that everyone is having a lovely day being spoiled and pampered, and that you are recovering from a great day's scrapping yesterday, or looking forward to a wonderful weekend scrapping to come, or both!

Here's yesterday's LO, a femine page for Mother's Day weekend, using the last of our Alla Prima papers



I've used a photo of my mother for our retreat 2-Way Kit next weekend, it's a direct copy of a  StampinUp deisgn shown in their summer catalogue



Thank you to Chris for supplying the lovely StampinUp supplies. There's plenty more in the kit pack, enough for at least 2 more layouts and I'm soooo looking forward to seeing what everyone does with them - I'll upload a slideshow to share.

So, enjoy your day ladies and I'll see you all very soon, some of you in just 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Scrapping

June
x






No comments: