The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Sunday 19 August 2012

As promised.............

......... pics of the inside of Scrapbags HQ




Ikea - obviously.   I have all sorts of things stashed in the big baskets including Scrapbags cups, polybags and crop kit materials. The smaller baskets contain photos,  chipboard, ribbons, bling, and other larger embellishments.  The cubes are also a nice size to take CM page refills, kits waiting to be completed (Scrap Angels & Merly Impressions), magazines and files etc.  At last my sewing machine has escaped its box in the airing cupboard!



Of course a certain young lady has her own desk and a basket for all her stash.


The idea is that she doesn't need to 'borrow' my stash, but it remains to be seen how successful this is.

I've used some sweet strawberry pegs and a length of string to make a temporary layout display.


Yet more Ikea - DH has cut some shelves for the lower half of a Trofast unit to take some RUBs containg alphabets, 12x12 chipboard, and paper collections.  I have messy stuff like inks, stamps, spare adhesives, paints, embossing powders and heat gun and melt pot in the Trofast trays.

After looking at a variety of desks and work tops I settled for a £10 piece of white contiboard from Wickes as we could cut it to fit and replace it cheaply if it doesn't wear well. It's also wide enough to fit on a couple of Cropper Hopper paper storage racks.  The shelves are made from left over sections of cabin, but some of the jars are Ikea.






On the left of the desk I have another Expedit unit to house my cutting equipment.



The upper cubes house my sizzlits, the large basket has my sizzix dies and the small ones have my punches, and there's room on top for my MM trimmer, Slice and laptop.

So there you have the complete tour.

Happy Scrapping
x

2 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous and so TIDY!!! I am struggling to believe it is always like this :) xx

Scrapbagleader said...

Of course!!!!!!