The Girls

The Girls

Welcome to the Scrapbags Blog

We are a very friendly group of scrappers who meet each month in Hertford. We chat, scrap, share ideas and techniques and generally have a great crop which usually flies by far too quickly.

We love to meet fellow scrappers so please feel free to stop by and meet us (dates & location to the right), or if you'd like more details please drop me a line at scrapbags@ntlworld.com.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Time for a catch up.....

Here we are,  two and half weeks into the school holidays already, and not one thing crossed off of my to do list.  What with watching bits if the olympics and playing in my cabin I really haven't seen much of the summer, such as it is, so far.

I'm now more or less fully settled in and getting organised. I haven't taken the promised photos of the inside yet as every time I think I'm getting there Scrapbags comes along and I have to pack everything up and decamp for the day.  talking of which, here's the layout from last month's crop.




When I saw these wood effect papers by My Mind's Eye, they said just one thing to me .  

Tomorrow we have our annual mid-week crop.  I can only manage to fit in one during the summer break, but it's always a treat to have an extra day scrapping with friends.  We'll be using Crate Paper Random papers to make this LO which I created a couple of weeks ago while away at a very good friend's GORGEOUS home in Norfolk.



The colours aren't quite so alarming in real life, honestly, as the light was going when I photographed it.


I've also managed to design purchase and bag up class kits for our August, September, October and November crops as well as two classes for the forthcoming retreat.  Not bad, eh?  Pics to follow in due course.

Well, I'd better go and ice the cupcakes for tomorrow's crop - raspberry and elderflower...... mmmm.......

Happy Scrapping
xx

No comments: